Best viewed with FireFox Browser

Friday, January 30, 2009

Forget Unity...I am not for it!!!

I just heard on the Rachael Maddow Show (MSNBC) that President Obama invited Arizona Senators McCain and Kyl to watch the Super Bowl at the White House on Sunday...both refused! This is so disgusting...they can't even sit down and be bipartisan on a day like this. God!!!

I tried to respect the idea of unity that Obama has been trying so hard to accomplish but, I knew darn well, these nasty conservative Republicans would not play fair. I no longer believe in this 'unity' thing, anymore. Roll over these Repubs, I say, and do what needs to be done to bring our country back into something decent. They are going to continue to block everything the people want...change...and we need to just go our separate ways and get work done.

I am going to say it here...I really hate these Republicans!!! Unity, my ass!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mar-Bear said...

Very Well Said My Friend!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Glad you liked what I had to say about these thugs. :)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home