Best viewed with FireFox Browser

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Genealogy

After writing my last two sentence post on Palin I got crapped on by way of genealogy findings.

My sister was checking things out on Ancestry.com and found a lead to a man who was on the Mayflower, John Howland. Well, we soon discovered he runs through the families of people like President Franklin D Roosevelt, actor Alec Baldwin, Winston Churchill, and criminal George H. Bush and others; also, that creepy animal hater and tea party racist Sarah Palin! Who knew? :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah palin is not a racist, you are.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Do you really know what the definition of racist is? Don't think you do! Get a dictionary.

I just got the thought you are a tea party nut, yourself. Figures. You can't even show who you are.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

I was reading back through the comments and decided I had to add a little more on this person's post about racism.

If I called you a 'white cracker' that would be racist. Are you a cracker?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home