Best viewed with FireFox Browser

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Three cheers for George Galloway

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/CEA27B9A-71A9-4C89-8801-6A82F903FECB.htm

It was thrilling to watch MP George Galloway speak the truth yesterday in front of that idiot Norm Coleman's Senate sub-committee. It was a breath of fresh air to hear Galloway speak up so bluntly and put them in their place. Our Senators could take a lesson on being as straightforward in their answers.

I heard a news person say something about Americans possibly not liking the dis-respectful way Galloway spoke to our U.S. Senators, but I say, respect is earned and none of the Republican neo-cons have earned that!

George Galloway took them to task and came out the winner! I raise my glass to him in respect. He is a real hero in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home