Best viewed with FireFox Browser

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just another day

I just saw a clip of “Twig” speaking his hypocritical crap in front of the U.N. and watching that sickening smirk cross his ugly mug, made me want to reach into the TV and slap him into the middle of next week. Here is the United States of America being ruled by an alcoholic, cocaine-snorting, dim-witted son-of-a-bitch…and his mom IS a bitch…telling other countries what they must and must not do. All the while with that taunting smirk on his face.
How dare this bastard say ANYTHING to ANYONE about human rights!! The complete gall of this thug is enough to send me into yelling at the TV screen. I do that sometimes when I hear him, ya’ know.
Our lives have changed so drastically since this group of thugs stole both elections that I almost don’t remember what it was like before. What a statement to have to make, huh? And I thought living under Nixon would be the worst thing in my lifetime. Damn!!
I can’t help thinking that even if a Democrat gets into office in the next election, the country is in such horrible shape, how the hell do we expect them to get much done? These Republican neo-cons have made such a mess it will take years to clean up after them.
Yesterday on the radio I heard about Al Gore taking his own plane (and no news media knew about it) to rescue several families from the Katrina floods. No fanfare. He just did it as the good man he is. What a contrast between him and the thug in the White House. “Twig” knew Gore was winning and had to steal the election so he could implement the fascist plans they had for this country and the rest of the world. Same thing in this past election with John Kerry. Exit polls don’t lie and when they said Kerry was in the lead, they were correct, but the Fascist plans must be allowed to continue again.
You can tell what a foul mood I’m in. The mood I slip into a lot since the take-over of the neo-cons in my fair country and, whenever I see the “Twig” smirking on TV.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you liberals ever stop whining?

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home