Best viewed with FireFox Browser

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Republicans running their mouths again

I was reading article in New York Times that mentioned how Bush's first chief of staff, Andrew Card, was totally upset over the Obama administration not wearing suits and ties. Ya know, no dress code. He thought people occupying the White House should treat it with the respect it is due by wearing your finest. Give me a break!!! This, from the group of thugs and criminals who did nothing but disrespect the White House, in every manner, and they were wearing suits and ties while doing damage! Hypocritical is the word.

Read for yourself...

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/former-chief-of-staff-to-obama-put-your-jacket-on/

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I agree!! Love the blog - I'll watch your post on Sarah when I leave the office.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home