Best viewed with FireFox Browser

Monday, June 13, 2005

What the hell

I thought I would be writing more often than I have but, there are times I just can't seem to put my fingers to the keyboard to convey thoughts running about in my brain.

The news seems to keep getting worse every single day and you would think I would have plenty of shit to bitch about...new stories on more torture at Guantanamo Bay prison; Patriot Act and more intrusion into our private lives; the bastards in Congress (Republican only) committing the most criminal acts to get what they want; an illegal war in Iraq still killing innocent people; my dipshit of a Governor, Arnold, doing his best to screw California; global warming; animal abuse, child abuse, and on and on and on.

When will it stop? When the people with their heads in the sand decide to change the jerks that are now fraudulently occupying the White House to the Democrats! I firmly believe this. They have to change members of Congress as well, but it will be a really tough road to try and straighten out the horrendous mess those Repubs have put us in, and then, we may not ever get out of the mess in my lifetime.

This is not the country I grew up in...this is another place...something from my nightmares. But I do have some hope and 2006 can't get here soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home